Monday, August 31, 2026

Intro & Looking Ahead

Hi all! 

My name is Violet Davis and I am so excited to be starting the final chapter of my undergrad experience. As a transfer student, my time at RIT has been shorter than most others in this year's thesis group, but I have enjoyed every second of it. I am so grateful for all that I have learned here, and all opportunities I have been given in the Museum Studies program to further my education and boost me towards a future career in GLAM. 

My goal for this semester is to gain more hands-on experience in my desired field, archives. I am hoping to work collaboratively with the Rochester Public Library Local History and Genealogy Division on a thesis project with which I can both apply what I have learned thus far and expand my experience in archives. 

I'm looking forward to a wonderful semester!

 ~ Violet 

No comments:

Post a Comment