Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Thesis: Week 10

 After finishing the lit review, I'm not sure if I feel better or worse. I feel good knowing that I'm actually bringing my research together and am able to write something about it, but I also feel like there is so much I still don't know. There are aspects of my own topic and of information I have that I do not fully understand myself. I feel like I need to read more books or more sources if I'm going to accurately convey certain topics within my thesis, such as the history of Pakistan and the Mughal Empire. I know where I am going from here though and what my next steps are, which will involve interviewing Atia Newman, a primary source. I know this will probably make the biggest difference in my thesis as I'll get an abundance of information from her, but it's also daunting at the same time. I've never interviewed someone as a primary source before, and coming up with the right questions to ask is stressful and nerve-wracking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment