Monday, February 7, 2022

Second Semester - Week 5

 These past few weeks, I have made a return to research and my sources. As a few people have now told me, I need to refill my brain before I can easily write again. I sort of wanted to just put all of my thoughts on paper and then find sources to support them, but for a paper this long that's definitely the backwards approach. So, I am spending my afternoons diving back into my sources, the old ones as well as some very interesting new ones. I've begun some research into Connor Prairie's "Follow the North Star" program, which is incredibly intriguing. Now, I just have to decide if all of my opinions and arguments about the pros and cons of second-person interpreting will fit into this paper. It's exciting to feel like I maybe have too much instead of too little. Diving back into the sources has also reminded me of my passion for this topic, and why I decided to write about it. I'm feeling passionate again, and that's a very good sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment