Thursday, April 27, 2023

Final Thesis Reflection

​​Turning in the final thesis is a huge relief. Though it still needs to be approved, I'm glad that I've been able to make it up until this point. I am really appreciative of everyone who was involved, especially my advisors and the people I interviewed. I really enjoyed the opportunity this paper gave me to reach out to prison librarians and talk to them about their work. I initially joined Museum Studies in hopes of learning more about libraries while also applying my prior experience and knowledge as a Criminal Justice major. I'm glad that I was able to combine my two interests in my thesis and explore what I joined the MUSE program for. Though I've finished my research for now, I still have more to learn about prison libraries, and I hope that I can someday experience the impact of prison libraries in person by working in one myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment