Sunday, April 29, 2018

Armistice on the Horizon

My paper and poster are both finished and handed in on time. I have to thank all who helped me out editing and adding to the paper as this was a massive project that I am glad to end my college career with. This paper was the product of months of research and effort, I can only hope that my work will translate into a good if not great grade for the semester.

The poster for the project was also an enjoyable experience as I was able to make a visual representation of my paper available for all to see with images and graphs to help give a physical representation of what my paper is about. The people who served, the equipment made for the war and the factories and schools that helped win the war are all represented on the poster.

With just one more week left of school and the review by our professors coming up I can honestly say that this war for a college degree is almost over.

1 comment:

  1. Cameron, congratulations on a successful completion of your thesis, poster, and presentation! It's been a pleasure seeing how your paper has developed over time and how you have grown as a researcher, too. I look forward to hearing from you and learning where your path leads. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete