Thursday, May 3, 2018

I Guess This Is It?

I feel like I don't really have much to say. At this point, I am done with classes, but have still been running back and forth to campus every day for other responsibilities, so I haven't had the bitter-sweet thought yet that "this is the last time I'll be here for a while..." Maybe it'll hit me after the 12th, but I also feel like I've been at this for eight (generally long) years, so I am ready. Scared in some ways, of course, but also very, very ready.

Love you all. Thanks for helping me find my place in this weird world.

1 comment:

  1. Claire, congratulations on all that you have accomplished through your thesis as well as your employment at the Vignelli Center for Design Studies and Genesee Country Village & Museum! It's been wonderful to see you flourish as an emerging professional. Best wishes - please keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete