Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Back in the Saddle

As we approach the end of week 3 I cannot believe how fast this semester is moving. At the same time it is good to get into the process of writing the main portion of my thesis. I have been doing work on the project since the end of last semester but I decided to focus in on the artifact selection process. Having done the research on the best practices for selecting artifacts, I figured it was time to get going on the process. As I went I took pretty copious notes on my thought process for selection and these notes will form the basis of the next piece of my thesis. I will also introduce the topic of K-12 standards and explain how I have been using those to guide my selection process. The K-12 standards have been very helpful as they have helped me in trying to craft a narrative for the exhibit. Overall I am feeling very confident heading into the rest of the semester and cannot wait to move on to the rest of this project.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mason, I would be interested in seeing how the project component, based at the library, is coming along too. I'd be happy to touch base with you. What a great topic!

    ReplyDelete