Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Museum Thesis Update


Since the beginning of this semester, I’ve run into nothing but problems with my thesis project. Before winter break, I emailed my two advisors my thesis proposal to inspect and suggest changes. I was able to keep in contact with my secondary advisor and receive notes to improve my thesis proposal. However, I could not get in contact with my primary thesis advisor. Even now, when I am trying to set up meetings with my primary advisor to help steer my thesis paper in the right direction, still receive no response. It’s frustrating with this lack of communication but I'm planning to keep writing and hopefully get some feedback soon.   
    Over winter break, I conducted one survey in person with Buffalo Bills fans. It was the Bills’ last game of the year, most people were not interested in completing a short survey. Then I decided to create an online version of my survey through survey monkey. I posted my survey to my personal Facebook account and then proceeded to post it on three Facebook fan group pages: Bills Mafia, Sabres Mafia, and Bandits Mafia. So far I have 60 responses, I was hoping to have more. Should I repost the survey in each group? Would it be annoying? 

Stay Warm, 


Ally

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ally! I'd be glad to share your survey both of my classes. Contact me and I can share with them. Also, I would be glad to meet up and discuss your thesis ideas anytime. Best, Dr. Decker

    ReplyDelete