Thursday, May 5, 2016

WHOAAA! IT IS ALMOST TIME TO END! O_O

I am very excited to complete my senior thesis that I have worked so hard for a year. In other words, I am looking forward to close that chapter for good (well, perhaps not). When I am almost completing my thesis, I have realized that I have come so far--I mean, I have researched the transcripts of Prospects of Mankind and the historical sources on Eleanor Roosevelt and Prospects of Mankind, analyzed the current issues and their impacts upon people, and created a digital exhibit that allow the users to access the works of Eleanor, as well as the current issues like the Civil Rights, the Refugee Crisis, and Women's Rights that are often included in the discussions in general. I am very proud to pull this off successfully.

Right now, I am waiting on the final feedbacks and also working on the poster for the final time.

One more thing...

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THAT WE ARE GRADUATING SOON! CONGRATS EVERYONE!!

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe it that graduations is literally around the corner! Stay motivated. *_*

    ReplyDelete