Thursday, May 5, 2016

Findings and a Sense of Finality

      After nearly a year of conceptualizing and completing aspects of my senior thesis project, it is almost finished. I have developed my senior thesis paper and project immensely with the help of my instructors for Research Methods and Senior Thesis and my primary and secondary advisors. I am thankful for the continued support of these individuals, my family, friends, and peers.

      In the past few weeks, I have met with my primary and secondary advisors individually and together to discuss what I needed to edit and add into my final paper. We also discussed the concept and final design of my poster. I have even created a WordPress to portray my findings in a PDF format digitally. It still needs some tweaks, as I have been focusing on other larger components of my project.
            
      I am proud to say that I have submitted my final senior thesis paper and am awaiting final feedback or signatures on it from my advisors. At points in this semester, this day never seemed like it would come or that the amount of work left to do was insurmountable. I definitely want to revisit this project in the future, assessing a different decade or year span or another publication. It would also be interesting to focus on one aspect, say a brand or just editorial photographs. For now though, I will focus on how to design my poster to best convey my findings in an aesthetically appealing way and making finishing touches to my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment