Thursday, March 9, 2017

I haven't been fiddling around

Hey everyone! My project is coming along quite well. I have been chipping away at getting the rest of my history written as well as finishing my methodology section. Furthermore, I finally have gotten my first couple interviews of local fiddlers done. This was the biggest step that I have made, and it has enabled me to begin working on my final section of my paper, my findings section. Because I now have these interviews, I can start working on my actual podcast. My hope is to have the first episode finished by the end of the coming Spring Break. It's been a busy few weeks, but I think I have made a good amount of progress on this project.

1 comment:

  1. Chris, you have done a lot of work in terms of research and refining your presentation of the material (such as the creation of a table and locating better sources in some cases). I look forward to reading your second draft and listening to that first podcast!

    ReplyDelete