Thursday, April 6, 2017

It's the Final Countdown

Hello again,

I have just finished the writing portion of my thesis paper. Over the past few weeks, I have slowly been building upon the content and finishing up on collecting and configuring the data received from the Rochester Museum and Science Center. Here is a list of items I have accomplished so far:


Received feedback from Joelle, Dr. Lent, and Dr. Decker on my 2nd draft of my thesis
went through the feedback;
wrote more about the survey results;
revise revise revise!;
Continued to work of edits;
finished all charts and inserted photos;
asked Joelle a few questions over email;
Finished editing with all of the feedback from my readers and Dr. Decker;
finished up the survey section, interview, recommendations, and conclusion sections;
and finally FINISHED MY FINAL DRAFT!

It feels great to have all of my ideas down on paper and I am looking forward to editing on last round of feedback.

1 comment:

  1. Whew! You've done a lot of work, Hannah. Looking forward to reading this revision & learning more about engagement with young professionals in the museum!

    ReplyDelete