Thursday, April 6, 2017

The Home Stretch

My first full draft has been submitted and I am turning my attention to my poster now. I still have some work that needs to be done for my paper, such as finalizing the pictures I want to use, and adding in some small sections here and there, but for the most part, all of the content is there. I am looking forward to getting the feedback from my advisers so I can really fine tune it. My poster draft is coming along, I have a much  better idea of the content I want to include and how I want to lay it out. I have not added added the content to my template, but I am confident in what the final product will be. I am looking forward to getting feedback from the Museum Studies faculty and alumni at our presentation next week.

1 comment:

  1. It's been great to see your project focus in from very broad to a narrow case study. I look forward to reading your revision!

    ReplyDelete