Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Intersession Plans

I recently met with Deborah Stoiber my secondary advisor at the Eastman Museum and we discussed my thesis and possible case studies. While talking case studies she pulled up several student projects that could work. We went into the basement of the mansion and pulled out seven binders of past student projects. Deb allowed me to take all seven. My work for the end of the semester and into intersession includes me reading over the student projects and deciding if any of them will work for case studies. I am also planning to meet with another employee at Eastman to talk over financial records and what I am allowed to look at regarding my thesis. Deborah will be gone most of January so it will be difficult to go back to the museum over intersession but I hope to nail down my case studies before she is gone and before spring semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment