Friday, December 8, 2017

My Plan

Over the break I intend to go to the library and check out most of the materials that I need for my thesis paper and take further notes on what I could use in the final draft. I also intend to work with my advisors, and search online, asking how I can create an exhibit base on my topic. A major part of my thesis is creating an outline for an exhibit based on what the city of Rochester's role was during World War 1. I want to show both the contributions that the service members made in Europe and highlight the actions taken by the city here on the home front. I want to show what was going on in the war such as the battles then focus on the individual members from Rochester who served so the people viewing the hypothetical exhibit would be able to learn about their city's history and how Rochester was an active part in the Great War. Hopefully with time dedicated solely on my thesis paper, over the break, I will be able to gather more information and may even gain a head start on the final paper before the beginning of the next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment