Thursday, September 10, 2020

Second Post: Thesis Topic

Hello everyone! 

It has been interesting trying to come up with an idea that will last a year. So far I have been able to think of two subjects which were a struggle because I was trying to fit my idea into a thesis. The first idea is based on how to provide well-done deaf accessibility. I want to expand knowledge about how museums can try to improve their accessibility since individuals have their own preferences. Like I have mentioned in my first post, I did experience some barriers that I couldn't enjoy equally like other visitors on the tour. The second idea is to focus on the stolen objects being exhibited at the museums. I will go in the depth of the stolen arts during World War Two. I have conducted some research in the past few years to find a way to do the right things. I always thought the history of WWII and art was so fascinating. I was able to discover some of the arts that were stolen and displayed in the museums without the consent of the victims. Overall, there is only one problem which is determining the final decision of the topic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment