Thursday, April 1, 2021

(S)Printing to the Finish Line

I know that I still have a lot of writing to refine and flesh out, but it's really nice to be finished with the project portion of my thesis. There is something really nice about having a physical, tangible reflection of the work that I have put in this semester that makes things seem less stressful. I think a lot of what makes things less stressful is knowing that there isn't much writing to do, and I need to finish refining things and adding additional sources to help support what I'm writing about. 

With the full draft due next week, I'm pretty hopeful that I will actually be able to have everything done without too many issues. It's also very cool and satisfying to have 3D printed letters on my desk now. They're a fun decoration to have, and they hopefully serve as the start to a nice collection of memorabilia related to projects and papers. 

Image of the author printing with the replicated 3D facsimiles.
Here is an image of me printing with the letters that were recreated.


No comments:

Post a Comment