Thursday, April 29, 2021

Struggling, but Hopeful

 I have been quite off the rocker when it comes to school this semester, and this year in general. I feel like I've let down my professors, peers, and myself. To be honest, my mental health hasn't been in a great state. I really want to get back on track, but I often feel like I am drowning. I feel terrible that I've put others into bad positions. Still, I have to try. I think that I can still get on pace and do okay, and I am putting in the work to do so. I know that I put myself into this position, and it is up to me to dig myself out of it. I am eternally grateful to the help I have received from others, and that is the only reason that I can see myself getting through this. I just need to push myself a little more, and hopefully then I'll be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm hoping that I can end this semester on a strong note, and put myself in a position to succeed after this semester is over. Until then, I will be grinding my work as hard as I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment