Thursday, April 1, 2021

New developments

 So this week I had a meeting with my advisors. It was helpful and productive and pointing me in the direction I need to be going in this last week of work, but it seems like something that should have been done earlier. Up until this point I had met with both my advisors once before, but I had met with them individually a few times throughout the semester. I was thinking that they liked the game and what I was doing and that the biggest problem was that I wasn't identifying the purpose well enough in my paper. This week they said that my game doesn't reflect how a museum works well and I knew that was true, but I was trying to focus on a few key points and keep it very simple so it could be played in all sorts of learning environments. I don't think it will be that big of a deal because I have a lot of ideas, but it was very confusing to me especially since most of the professors keep saying to narrow the project down and to reduce the scope. Now I'm aiming at remaking the game for museum studies maybe, I just wish I didn't have these thoughts a week before our final submission is due. Hopefully, it turns out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment