Thursday, March 5, 2015

First (Last) 10 Pages

In the past week, I have prepared 10 pages for my senior thesis rough draft. I chose to focus on writing my case study section first because it was fresher in my head, and I could talk about the experience I had with each machine I worked with. I also handed in a few pages of photos, two of which I took of the scanner I used, two other scanners that I was introduced to in the digitization department at the library, and a screenshot of the content management system program I used to upload the scans to the back end of the website, Rochester Voices.  In two weeks, I plan on having 12-15 pages done and ready to hand in, 10 of which will be the edited draft I handed in before, using the suggestions I was given by fellow students and Dr. Decker. I feel like I am on a good track with my thesis- I will go back to the library on March 10 in order to look at the Google Analytics to come up with a conclusion regarding the accessibility this website grants for online visitors.

Umbraco 4 screencapture





No comments:

Post a Comment