Thursday, April 2, 2015

Rochester Voices Stats

For my fourth post, I am choosing to write about my experience collecting data from Google Analytics back end for Rochester Voices. I met with Michelle Finn at the library before break and we did a walk through of Google Analytics, something that she was also new at and didn't quite understand how to use. I was very thankful I went in person to the library-for having only emailed this information back and forth, neither of us would collect the correct data. We looked at the Rochester Voices visitor statistics to find very interesting information. There was information regarding logging onto the website from different countries, using different platforms (which is very important when analyzing the accessibility) and how long each person from any country spent online. I am unsure how to input this information into my thesis-through descriptive paragraphs, creating charts and sticking them into my appendix, or even just copying the PDFs into the appendix for easier and possibly clearer reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment