Thursday, December 10, 2015

Intercession Research Plan

     Although I will be extremely busy during the intercession, I intend to read as much as I can, about the Prospects of Mankind as well as the exhibition design plan and their practical methods for the steps. I will read the documents regarding the Prospects of Mankind, the TV show, that Eleanor Roosevelt hosted to discuss the important issues, specifically about human rights issues in the home [US] and abroad. Then I will design the exhibition floor plan because it will help me understand how it may look and develop the description of the exhibition itself. 

     However, I am concerned that I may not be able to find the research books in my hometown in Oxford, AL, and the wifi in the home is so terrible, but at least, I already downloaded as many books as I can find through the Internet. I will try to visit the local libraries in both Oxford and Anniston at least.


Besides, that is exactly how I am feeling right now when my laptop is slowing...


No comments:

Post a Comment