Friday, April 8, 2016

Nearing the End

I found my topic in June 2015, it's been almost a year since I've been researching my topic and I can honestly say I haven't gotten sick of it. While my thesis is due in 6 days I still have a lot of writing left to do, it almost seems to be far too much. Luckily, I am getting to the point where I am able to group illustrations together and discuss them in groups rather than individually. I met with both of my advisors at the Cary and we looked through the HP together however that did prompt me to rewrite my reader response section because of all the new information that came up. I also have to write my literature review.

I've come so far but I still have so much further to go. 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with this next big hurdle. I look forward to reading your paper!

    ReplyDelete