Sunday, September 17, 2017

My name is Cameron Forbes and I am Senior in the Museum Studies Program. I have spent most of my life moving across the nation which has molded me into the person that I am today. My love of museums started when I was just a little kid going to museums with my family looking at the dinosaurs and interacting with the numerous exhibits. As I grew older I began to fall in love history and how it is relevant to today's society.
When I found out that RIT had a Museum Studies program I jumped at the opportunity to join the program. I have enjoyed the program so far and with the experiences I have had during my internship at the Military History Society of Rochester have encouraged me to continue my goal to become a museum curator. I don't know what the future will hold for me but I will do my best to try and meet the challenges head on.

No comments:

Post a Comment