Sunday, May 6, 2018

A Bittersweet Ending

Thesis has been quite the journey and I'm happy it is over. I am proud of my work and I believe it came out better than I expected. I remember freaking out at the beginning not knowing what I was doing or how to even write a thesis. I truly appreciate and am thankful for my advisors who helped me through it all. To top off my thesis, I was able to volunteer for the Nitrate Picture Show at the Eastman Museum and sneak in to view the films. It felt super official having my own "staff" badge. I am excited to start my next journey in graduate school surrounded by film.


2 comments:

  1. This image just made me grin — congrats, Lauren, on bringing your thesis to a strong finish, for championing the privilege of volunteering at GEM on the amazing nitrate picture show project, and for being ready to take the next step. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,





    The technology world of digitizing is everywhere to faster the data analysis, data mining, intelligent approach to business security through bar coding badge printing. Above all are the few basic know-hows in every entrepreneurs mind to see the wellness side to ride business in organized way. eRegnow, India's top trending event monitoring agency developing application to implement bar coding features in event registration.


    ReplyDelete