Friday, May 4, 2018

Artpark's summer season is almost here, but...

...my journey with Artpark has been brought to a close for now. I am very happy with how the poster session turned out. It was interesting to share this work with both people who have never heard of Artpark as well as others who have. There are even those who grew up visiting Artpark! Regardless, many are surprised to learn of Artpark's rich history just as I was when I first learned of it. I would like to visit Artpark again, but visiting Artpark today is not anything quite like it was during the years of my study. I was never alive during any of the years of Artpark's artist residency program. Artpark grew and changed, just like my thesis and I throughout the year.

I would like to thank my wonderful advisors and everyone else who helped make this thesis possible. I am so grateful for your support. The future is uncertain but I am so glad and thankful I found this program, for I consider becoming a MUSE student as one of the best decisions I ever made. I wish my fellow graduates and professors the best. 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Angie, on all of your work this semester and for a successful presentation at the poster session and with the public! I love how you have drawn parallels between your own experiences of Artpark and those of the past (during its heyday). Best wishes in your pursuit of a position after graduation, and keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete