Thursday, May 3, 2018

Wow, it's done, hurrah...

Requisite "Wow, it's done, hurrah" aside, the only remaining part of the thesis process to talk about briefly is yesterday's poster session, which I thought went rather well. It was a good experience to get to talk about and share my work with those outside of my immediate thesis cohort (research methods and thesis professors, advisors, and my peers in the class), and to receive their reactions and questions, which I hope I was able to answer to their satisfaction. There was also something very satisfying about seeing my finished poster (and those of my classmates, which I know they worked so hard on) printed and pinned to a wall, as if seeing it in hardcopy made the end of this process somehow more real than the email that confirmed my thesis has been approved. 

To everyone who helped me with this thesis journey, I would like to thank you.  Your efforts helped me more than you can ever know and were immensely appreciated. I wish all of you and the rest of my thesis class the best in your future endeavors. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Jess, on bringing your research, writing, synthesis, and conclusions to a close (for now, at least)! This is a rich area for further research and discussion among the entire museum community. We look forward to knowing where your path leads! Please keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete