Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Brian Zabawa's Winter Break Plans

     Over the winter break, I am not really sure what I am going to be doing. I plan on spending a lot of time with my family. Covid has made it so that I could not go home and visit my family this summer and I miss them dearly. I haven't seen them for nearly two years and I am very excited to go home and take a break with them. Speaking of having a break that is something else I am looking forward to. This semester has had so many projects that I haven't had much time to sleep in or relax so that will be a fun part of the break.

    As far as working on education endeavours go I have a few plans. I plan firstly on completing my internship. I plan to do this by transcribing documents for the Smithsonian during the entire winter break. I also plan on working on my thesis's final deliverable in some way. I hope to have some sort of prototype for the cards at least mocked up and ready to show as a rough draft when I return to Rochester for the spring semester. 

No comments:

Post a Comment