Monday, November 16, 2020

Post Sixth: Goals

 Hello Everyone!

I can't believe this is the last full week before the break. My goals over winter break are to keep researching more about the deaf community. Also, I will keep in contact with the Dyer Gallery to talk more about their accessibility. The main thing I need to complete is creating a survey for the Deaf community. Then I will post on social media to get the results. I have a lot of time on my hand, I will do a couple of times a week working on my thesis. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amara!
    I think these are great goals for over break! Make sure to take some time for yourself too. Have a great break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amara! I think it is really exciting that you will stay in contact with the Dyer Arts Center because they have so many amazing artworks and experiences to offer! I also think it is really nice that you will be conducting your survey through social media, because you will be able to get a large response!

    ReplyDelete