Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Almost Done!

 Can't believe we're already in April. Feeling confident about the end of the school year, and for the good weather to come. Been working on my thesis and making sure I'm on top of my current schoolwork. I'm currently attending the IEEE's VR conference and that has been a great help and good source of things to think about when it comes to VR's wide application in other industries. There was a talk about emotional impact of VR that I want to cite in my thesis. They also have VR developer tutorial conference which really cool to see! I'm in a discord as well for the conference so it's been great talking to VR informed students and individuals. Overall, I am really excited to get the thesis done. Just got to keep up the motivation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment