Tuesday, February 6, 2024

1st Draft and Moving Along

It was exciting to turn in the first draft of the semester (even though I had a bit of a computer nightmare and couldn't access pieces of it). I'm working on my item case studies now and that's going well. I have 5 objects I have decided to definitely use and another 5 that I am pretty sure I am going to use. I am busy compiling research on those. I'm trying to remind myself to just get all the information and research down and that I don't have to make everything perfect right at this time. Writing in "draft" is hard for me but I'm trying to focus on that vs every case study must be in complete "turn-in-able" form. It's best for me to get it all out there and refine a bit down the road. I'm heading to the GCV&M on Monday to do some research in the library. Since I just redid that library last semester, I know a few books that will be helpful in some of the case study research. Things are moving along but I feel like I need to pick up the pace now. I have to say I will be pretty excited to be finished!


No comments:

Post a Comment