Monday, February 5, 2024

First Draft of Thesis is Complete

 So this post is a bit late, I apologize for that! But last week- January 30th 2024, we turned in our rough drafts for our thesis topics. I knew if I tried to write this draft out all in one go, I was going to end up hating my topic and never want to look at the draft again. So, this time for probably one of the first times in my college career I set aside time in each day for about a week and a half to work on the draft. My goals were for one day to do further research on a section within the thesis, then the next day implement all the information from those sources into the section I was currently writing. I did this for about three sections that I wanted to be my core, and which left me room to add sections if need be.

As of right now my thesis went a bit away from where I originally thought it was gonna go, but I’m not mad about it. In fact I quite like the direction it is going in. I cannot wait to see how my peers have progressed in their work as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment