Thursday, March 22, 2018

The End of No Man's Land

After correcting my entire paper once more I am now ready to send it to my advisors who will correct them once more before the paper is finished. I am eager to finish the paper once and for all yet I will not slacken my effort as I reach the finish line. My poster will be the most challenging part of my Thesis project and I know that I have a lot of work ahead of me.

Despite the daunting task before me I know that if I call upon my advisors for help and feedback on my paper as I near the due dates I will be fine. I hope that by adding the few additional pieces of information and fixing the few mistakes that are hidden throughout the paper I will have a great paper.

1 comment:

  1. Cameron, you've come a long way in your thesis from the beginning of this semester. The narrative and connection to collections in the region is becoming much more refined. And, from the glance at your revised poster today, I think you've got a good visual presentation in the queue! I look forward to reading your final thesis! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete