Thursday, March 1, 2018

When Deadlines Attack....

As we reach the middle of the semester, I am feeling pretty good about where my thesis is at the moment. I am mostly done with the research portion of my thesis, so right now I am working on churning out as much of the process writing as possible. The hardest part is communicating my experiences to my audience in a way that makes sense. I am looking forward to having a couple extra sets of eyes look over my paper and point out any noticeable gaps in the narrative. 

I have also been trying to incorporate more visuals in the paper, to break up some of the space and make it more manageable. I have many pictures from my internship at Kodak that I can use, and I am trying to develop some tables and charts as well.  

The most stressful part of this process is balancing my thesis with other classes, especially during midterms. Thankfully, many of my other professors have been more than accommodating to my schedule and have been a big help in making sure my deadlines don't all pile up at the same time! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily, sounds like you are making quite a bit of progress. I appreciate your mindfulness of your audience and your interest in finding a balance between literature, case study, and recommendations. Onward!

    ReplyDelete