Wednesday, March 20, 2019

4th Update

This semester feels like it flew by but I am excited to be able to turn in the first draft of the final thesis next week. I spent a lot of time over the past two weeks putting the exhibit together and writing exhibit labels and it has just about come together at this point. I have been keeping pretty careful notes along the way so now I just need to translate those notes and my experiences building the exhibit into text.

As I have gone through this process I have begun to realize just how long my thesis will end up being in the end. The text for the exhibit, which will be included in the appendix will add a significant number of pages to the thesis as a whole but I am really proud of my progress thus far and look forward to seeing the thesis in its final form.

The end is in sight and though there is a lot to be done before then, I can't wait to finish this thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment