Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Busy, Busy, Busy

These past two weeks have been a whirlwind. I've built out a few of my topics into more complete sections but I keep wanting to bounce around when finishing my content. On Monday I interviewed Dr. Jonathan Katz, one of the curators for Hide/Seek about the programming at both the Brooklyn Museum and the National Portrait Gallery. Dr. Katz provided insight into some aspects of my case study while confirming other conceptions I had already had about the role or nature of each program. I still have a bit to finish or edit in all of my sections, which is making me nervous but I've tried to continue pacing out my work over the past few weeks. I feel confident considering I have added roughly 20 more pages to my paper, though this does include completing my current bibliography and starting to compile one of my appendices. As of right now it feels like a lot but here's hoping I can continue to pace out completing the remaining content.

No comments:

Post a Comment