Monday, March 18, 2019

Back to Business

Coming back from Spring Break, things seem a lot more real now.  This whole semester it's seemed like actually having the thesis "done" was a far off concept that we wouldn't get to anytime soon.  Now, we have our first full draft due in ten days, the pressure is setting in.
Luckily I don't have too much more to write, since I've been writing about the process of working on my project as I was completing it.  Mostly, I just need to write about my findings, and then wrap things up. 
The one thing I am excited for is to piece everything together.  I've been writing in stages, and keeping the different parts of my thesis in different documents.  For the first full draft due next week, however, I get to put all those pieces together.  I've been holding out on doing it sooner as a sort of gift for myself, since I like the finality of being able to see everything together.  I'm excited about getting to see how my thesis looks when it's all put together, and to see how far I've come with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment