Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Almost there!

I'm both excited and nervous that our first full draft of our theses are due next week. Excited because it means I'm almost done, but nervous because I have SO much to do before I'm finished. I know one thing for sure: my social life is going to be nonexistent until March 28th.

Daunting deadline aside, I'm very happy with my progress. I've completed both of my user tests and got nothing but positive feedback on the design and content of my app (now renamed to "Sense Ease: Strong Museum" after user feedback). I have scheduled follow-up interviews with each family, and I'm looking forward to hearing more about their past experiences at museums, and how they think this app can be improved to be more a more effective tool for individuals on the autism spectrum.

I have all the materials I need, it just needs to be put down on paper; which is almost the hardest part of the whole experience. I can't wait to see how it all shapes up. :)

Send positive vibes to the museum studies senior thesis students!! We all need it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment