Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Thesis Update #4




I just completed my section on regional identity in Buffalo, leaving me with three more sections to complete before the deadline next week! However, the glossary and the index will be completed at a later time after the deadline. There are quite a few pictures I would like to include. I am very excited to see my whole vision coming together on paper and hopefully to life one day. After I complete the written component, I can make the crucial changes to my poster.
       For some reason, I need more sources. How many sources are required? I have about twenty or so references. I now have 81 responses from my Buffalo sports survey. I recently posted the survey on Reddit was ay last attempt to reach at least 100 replies. I do plan on giving a presentation at the RIT museum and public history conference about my thesis. I plan on writing my pitch to Professor Lent over the weekend if I have the time. I have been invited to Interview weekend at the Cooperstown Graduate Program, which is the deciding factor as if I am accepted into the program. Wish me luck!  


No comments:

Post a Comment