Wednesday, February 10, 2021

8 new pages

 8 new pages can be a lot. Granted I shouldn't have put them off till the last day to do them but I have written more with less. I think the worst thing about it is that the advisor discussion post I had gave me a lot of great ideas, but I haven't had enough time to determine whether or not they will be making it into my final project. I think I'll still include it in my pages cause it's not the final draft, but it doesn't feel good to write stuff that will not be making it into the final. Either way, I have to begin writing now and determine what things I want to start with first. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Brian, I am glad that you're getting good feedback! And, you're right, it's ok to write now and cut it later. Getting ideas down helps you to make good progress and gives you confidence to keep going (even if you end up cutting some of those paragraphs later!) and helps to process your ideas. I look forward to hearing more!

    ReplyDelete