Thursday, February 18, 2021

Progress & First Draft Done!

 

I can’t believe that I finished my first eight pages! It started off well but as I went on it got harder to get to that eight page mark. I found myself struggling to come up with more ideas and was stuck.

I found that when I got to my thesis board meeting I was out of ideas. However I found that my secondary advisor, Cindy, had a new idea for me to explore an exhibition about quilting. The History Center has a large collection of quilts that have been sitting in storage and they have decided to make an online exhibition utilizing those quilts. They also are making the plan to have this exhibit in the physical space come 2022. I am going to integrate this exhibit and the process into my thesis to help further my ideas. 


No comments:

Post a Comment