Wednesday, February 10, 2021

 Hello Everyone! It's time for me to work on my thesis paper. I am nervous about my paper because what if my thesis is too general or not enough to write about. But I know I have people who will support me. During the break, I was able to do more research on Accessibility for Deaf visitors cases. Also, I think I am going to focus on research methods because I feel like survey I was going to do won't give me the results I am looking for. Today, I will have my first thesis eboard meeting. Wish me good luck! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Amara, I hope your meeting went well. If you want some feedback or fresh thoughts on how to process all of the feedback, let me know. Sometimes, I find, it's best just to dive in and write -- then you can always go back and edit. But getting ideas down helps you to make good progress and gives you confidence to keep going (even if you end up cutting some of those paragraphs later!).

    ReplyDelete