Sunday, March 31, 2024

BIG Milestone!

 I finished writing all the sections of the thesis! I feel so accomplished and proud of myself for pushing through the rough patches and setbacks of this thesis. At the beginning of this semester, I was still trying to get my idea fully fleshed out and felt that my classmates were 10 steps ahead of me. I felt like I wasn't contributing anything new to the field but soon came to terms that I don't need to create a groundbreaking concept to be successful. Instead, I could make connections between ideologies and case studies and write meaningful commentary while also bringing in my personal interests. All I have left to do is write a quick conclusion and continue editing bit by bit to make it ready to get signed off. I also got a job for after I graduate! Page supervisor at the Brighton Memorial Library!


No comments:

Post a Comment