Sunday, March 3, 2024

Second Milestone

 The second draft is submitted, whoohoo! I now have my section on the Charleston Museum written which only leaves the section on the FAP and my conclusion left!! It doesn't sound like a lot in my head but I know it will be a busy homestretch. I'm so proud of everything I have done so far.🙀In the Charleston section, I expanded on a lot more statistics on their visitor patterns during the early 20th century than I thought I would. This is because I found scans online of the Charleston Museum bulletin that was written under director Paul Rea's management. It was so hard to decide what I should and shouldn't include because it was such good content and was quite interesting. However, I didn't want to go overboard on a topic that didn't directly correlate to my thesis. I also started working on my poster for the symposium and I like how it's turning out so far. 



No comments:

Post a Comment