Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Second Draft Done, One Final Draft to Go!

 Hello, welcome back to another update of my thesis and project. Since my last update, I have submitted my second draft and dug into all the data I have acquired. I have made some great connections between the data I have collected and the generational views of the younger generation (Y & Z). I am waiting for feedback for my second draft, but I am brainstorming ideas for my research posters. I want to style it like the World War One propaganda poster, so I have been looking through my collection to gain inspiration for what elements I should incorporate into my research poster. Getting back to my thesis paper over the next few weeks, I plan on working on:

1. Work more on sharpening and honing the ideas and periods I discuss in the thesis
2. Provide more analysis of the data gathered from the visitor studies 
3. work on including more details about the curation of my exhibition and insert more of the posters I chose for the exhibition 
4. Proofreading, addressing typos, and general editing  

That is all there is for me to report at this point in time. However, I will leave you with some images of posters from my collection that I think I can base my research poster on.









No comments:

Post a Comment