Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Second Draft + More to do!

Since my last post, I have submitted my second draft to my readers. I have been focused on writing my auto-ethnography section to better contextualize the importance of my topic both to my readers and for myself. I found it difficult to write about my memories and experiences at Apple Blossom as I was overwhelmed with what I was remembering. It made me think of the best times and worst times in my life, but gave my thesis a sense of humanity and emotion to it. I do have to do revisions on this section, but it was helpful to do my intitial write up of. This week, I have been focusing on looking at my poster, which is going to be done in the colors of the festival: pink and green. As far as the next few weeks are looking, below are the areas I will be focusing on more: 

- Poster

- Methodology: Interview 

- Race and Migratory Farming in Rural Shenandoah Valley 

- Addressing new and existing edits/comments

- Conclusion 

I still have a lot of work to do before April 9, but I am excited to see the finish line coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment