Thursday, November 19, 2015

A Swiftly changing topic

One of the biggest changes that has happened in my project since its' inception is related to the people I'll be working with. Initially I was planning to work more heavily with the GCVM, and doing a lot more research focused on specific areas. In the recent weeks I've been focusing more on specific breweries in Rochester, and the culture revolving around them. Along with this, I've also been in contact with various breweries and even a few people doing research similar to my own. 
Swift Water Brewing logo
The brewery I've made the most progress with is Swift Water Brewing. I've set up a meeting with them to discuss possible things I could work on with them. This will be shifting my project away from the past, and more into the present culture of brewing and its' relation to the past.

1 comment:

  1. Your project sounds very interesting! I think you could talk about the evolution of brewing, give a brief history of how it was done in the past and then write about how these local breweries are making beer now. There are definitely different technologies available now.

    ReplyDelete