Thursday, November 19, 2015

Audience Engagement with high school student

My thesis focus has changed so much since first few weeks of the semester. While working with Professor Carroll and Dr. Kitzel, they both helped me realized that my thesis were too broad and might be difficult for me research on. I decided to shift my focus from digitalizing Laurent Clerc Collection to a consortium to Audience engagement with high school students.

My thesis focus to discover a subtype pilot program as extracurricular program for high school students to participate in digitizing history archives. The goal is to show that archivists, educators, and students could work together in participatory audience engagement  in museum and archive. My part would be developing surveys, assessment and meetings with professionals.



No comments:

Post a Comment