Tuesday, November 22, 2016

The Evolution of My Thesis

My thesis topic thus far has evolved into a completely different and more focused issue. From the beginning, I was focusing on aspects within museums that enhanced the visitor's experience but was more interested in a technical aspect (i.e. applications, tech within the museum, etc.). From there I narrowed my research down to another aspect of visitor engagement -- the way in which museums are engaging millennials with after hour events at their museum. Finally, I have focused my work onto the Rochester area museums that have been participating in these types of after hour events.

As of now, I see my thesis evolving into a more in-depth topic once the observation and survey questions are completed. I believe that it will be a great resource for anyone looking for research into the engagement of millennials in cultural institutions.


No comments:

Post a Comment