Wednesday, November 13, 2019

How Has It Changed?

My project has not really changed, however you can say the research idea has expanded. When I first began the research for my thesis, I only had a general idea of what I wanted to do. As the semester went on, I decided to hone in more on my research and create a specific idea for my research. I know now I want to focus on Mental Health in New York-based schools specifically.

I see it evolving to maybe focusing on a specific grade in the school, based on curriculum already written by New York. I hope to create a lesson plan based around a specific mental health issue and be able to create awareness for students in the school. I know I still want to connect with schools in the Rochester area and be sure to work with them and know what they are already doing now for the mental health of their students.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Grace! Do you think you'll focus on older kids or younger kids?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grace, I would love to see how you're incorporating public history and/or community displays as part of your concept. I think that will help to draw the distinction that this is a public history project and/or museum exhibit or community exhibit. Good luck refining further!

    ReplyDelete